Offsyte Zoom Integration
👋 Welcome! In this article, we will walk you through integrating your Zoom account with Offsyte.
Offsyte is an online marketplace for corporate events. Our Zoom integration allows you to easily connect your Zoom account to Offsyte to automatically create Zoom meetings for every booking.
You need to be an approved vendor on Offsyte in order to access this dashboard. Get started by visiting www.offsyte.co.
- Visit Vendor Dashboard > Video Settings
- Click "Connect With Zoom"
- Select "Authorize" on the Zoom page to authorize access to Offsyte
- Tada! Now you should see "Zoom Account Linked"
That's it! Now all of your future virtual bookings will automatically have a Zoom meeting link attached.
If you have any trouble with installation, you can reach out to us at email@example.com
Once you finish the installation, Zoom meetings will be automatically created for all your future bookings. You can view them at Vendor Dashboard > Bookings.
Your vendor account will be linked to only one Zoom account. This may be sufficient - if you have one Zoom user facilitating your events then you will be able to manage all of the meetings through that Zoom account.
However, if you are a vendor that has multiple event facilitators, you will need to give "Alternative Host" privileges to the assigned facilitator so that they can start the Zoom meeting from their account.
To learn how to assign an Alternative Host in Zoom, check out this help article.
Zoom meetings are created upon booking confirmation - as soon as that is done you can assign an Alternative Host to manage the meeting. We include a small reminder in each booking confirmation email.
💡 For more information about booking requests, please see "Accept New Bookings" article.
- Login to your Zoom account and visit the Zoom marketplace: https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Search for the Offsyte app
- Click the Offsyte app
- Click "Uninstall"
Once you uninstall Zoom, Offsyte customers will no longer be able to book your virtual offerings.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support is usually available 9am - 6pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday.
- We're inbox-zero fanatics. We will get back to you within a few hours.