Hello! In this article, we will walk you through how to set up your Vendor Payout account on Offsyte and tell you everything you need to know about payout.
🤩 Offsyte is where you can easily discover and book amazing team events.
Note: the following steps require you to be an approved vendor on Offsyte. Get started by visiting www.offsyte.co.
We are fully integrated with Stripe - easily & securely connect your bank account in order to receive payouts. Your banking information is collected by Stripe directly and never stored by Offsyte.
<aside> 💡 We recommend using a bank account instead of a debit card. Debit cards have transactions amount limits that may cause payout delays for larger bookings.
- Visit Vendor Dashboard > Payment
- Click "Connect Bank Account"
- Follow the steps on the Stripe page to enter your payout information. When you are done, click 'Done' then you will be redirected back to Offsyte.
- Now on the Payment page, you should see "Bank Account Linked"
That's it! Now you will automatically receive payouts for all of your Offsyte bookings.
When do I get paid
- When a booking is confirmed, you will see the payout amount in your Stripe balance immediately. You can access your Stripe dashboard from Vendor Dashboard > Payment.
- After the event, a payout will be initiated automatically. We'll send you an email to confirm. It might take a few days, but you can track its status from your Stripe dashboard.
✌🏼 Getting you paid is a top priority. If you have questions about your payouts, please contact us.